Deadlines for 24-29 June 2012 CEDAR Workshop
- Fri 03 Feb 2012 for nominations for 2012 CEDAR Prize Lecturer but CSSC nominations should be via the CSSC wiki. Send information to Dave Hysell
- Early March for the on-line registration to be available
- Fri 09 March for CEDAR workshop conveners to request workshops on-line. See also the Guidelines for Workshop Conveners at CEDAR Workshops.
- Fri 18 May for students to register on-line. A late fee of $75 is imposed on student registrations on Monday 21 May. VISA, Mastercard or Diners credit cards can be used in the registration process on-line. Cancellations after May 21 incur a $15 charge.
- Fri 18 May for on-line submission of abstracts for posters. Abstracts are required for all submitted posters. The IT and MLT poster sessions will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday, June 26-27, 2012, where the order is yet to be determined.
- Th 31 May for CEDAR workshop conveners to put final description(s) of their workshop on-line via the workshop list. Hopefully the description is student-oriented and avoids specialized jargon.
- Fri 1 June, all CEDAR students should have purchased their airline tickets. Tickets purchased after this date may not be reimbursed. For details on student travel go to 2012 Workshop:Student_Information
- Fri 1 June for non-students to register on-line. A late fee of $75 is imposed on non-student registrations on Monday, 4 June (student late fee starts Monday May 21). VISA, Mastercard or Diners credit cards can be used in the registration process on-line. Cancellations incur a $15 charge.
- Fri 8 June for hotel reservations of reserved CEDAR block at the Eldorado Hotel & Spa (8 June) ($139 a night). For details on lodging and reservations go to Accommodations.