- Students (Graduate and Foreign) and CEDAR Post-Docs - $200.00
- Undergraduate Students - $150.00
- Students must register by Friday, 18 May. A late fee of $75.00 is imposed on student registrations beginning on Monday, 21 May. Cancellations after May 18 incur a $15.00 charge.
- Student registration includes the CEDAR Welcome Reception and shared lodging at the Hilton Santa Fe or Las Palomas. Lodging assignments will be posted in early June.
- Any student electing not to stay at the provided hotels will be reimbursed $52/night after the conference has been completed and their hotel receipts have been submitted to Carrie Appel.
- Choose the payment method your adviser will utilize and then ask your adviser to pay your registration fee.
- Advisers should send e-mail certification to firstname.lastname@example.org that their students are working in an area of CEDAR related work, and in hardship cases can ask that the registration fee for their students be waived. (NOTE: UCAR will not be making any air flight arrangements except in selected cases approved or mandated in advance.)
- Regular - $375.00
- Registration includes the CEDAR Welcome Reception on Sunday, 24 June. Guests are invited to attend the reception at the cost of $45/pp.
- A late fee of $75.00 is imposed on Regular registrations beginning on Monday, 4 June. Cancellations incur a $15.00 charge.
- One Day (CEDAR Welcome Reception not included) - $125.00
- Two Day (CEDAR Welcome Reception not included) - $225.00
- CEDAR Welcome Reception - $45.00
- VISA, Mastercard or Diners Club credit cards can be used in the registration process on-line. We do not accept American Express.
Late fees ($75) are imposed on ALL groups but the Waived if they are late as defined above.
Post-Submittal Editing and Reports (e.g. abstracts, payment, etc)
It is possible to edit the registration information, take the survey, look at confirmation pages, and view reports from the registration site. Participants can check-off 'cash' or 'check' for payment type initially and then decide later to pay by Visa, MasterCard or Diners credit card. Receipts for credit card payments are emailed immediately, and can also be printed out later.
Please be aware that a late fee of $75 is imposed (see above for when).
Administrators can use a company credit card to pay for registrants who give them their email to enter the system. One or two abstracts can also be added later. Poster abstracts are required and due Friday, May 18. The poster session abstracts for the non-MLT and MLT Poster sessions will be available in .pdf format in the form of a poster booklet. Abstracts are on-line at the registration site.
- Click above on '2012 CEDAR Workshop On-Line Registration'
- Enter your email address under 'Post-Submittal Editing' Log in and click 'Submit'
- Click on one of the activities under 'Edit Your Submission', 'View Confirmations of Submitted Data' or 'Other'
- Exit to another URL
- In an effort to become more environmentally friendly CEDAR will not be providing registration packets this year. We will provide Workshop Agendas and a small amount of additional handout materials for your reference at the workshop registration tables.
- All Workshop Materials Will Be Available Online.
- Wifi is available to all attendees at the Eldorado Hotel conference space. Each hotel provides a business center to hotel guests with access to computers, internet and printers.