2013 Student Housing
- Student housing has been arranged at the Millennium Harvest House, and will be provided from Saturday, June 22, through the night of Thursday, June 27. Any stays outside these dates must be justified and approved by Carrie Appel. Students registering after May 17 will be assigned housing on a space available basis only.
- Housing will be assigned 2 people to a room. In making assignments we will do our best to honor roommate requests, but in order to minimize costs, priority will be given to arrival and departure dates.
- Students who prefer to make their own hotel reservations must provide a receipt at the end of their stay, and will be reimbursed up to a maximum of $49.50 per night. UCAR travel policies stipulate that no reimbursement can be made without a receipt, and reimbursements cannot be more than actual costs. Receipts may be faxed, 303-497-8668, or emailed to Carrie Appel. The $49.50 housing allowance will not be reimbursed to students registering after May 17, but late registrants could be assigned housing on a space available basis (see above).
- Students bringing their families or guests should make their own lodging arrangements and apply for reimbursement.
- Wifi is available to all attendees at the Millennium Harvest House conference space. Each hotel provides a business center to hotel guests with access to computers, internet and printers.