Deadlines for 23-28 June 2013 CEDAR Workshop
- Fri 08 Feb 2013 for nominations for 2013 CEDAR Prize Lecturer but CSSC nominations should be via the CSSC wiki. Send information to Gary Bust
- Early March for the on-line registration to be available
- Fri 01 March for CEDAR workshop conveners to request workshops on-line. See also the Guidelines for Workshop Conveners at CEDAR Workshops.
- Fri 17 May for students to register on-line. A late fee of $75 is imposed on student registrations on Monday 20 May. VISA, Mastercard or Diners credit cards can be used in the registration process on-line. Cancellations after May 20 incur a $15 charge.
- Fri 17 May for on-line submission of abstracts for posters. Abstracts are required for all submitted posters. The poster sessions will be held on Tuesday (IT) and Wednesday (MLT), June 25-26, 2013.
- Mon 20 May, all CEDAR students should try to purchase their airline tickets and have the airline receipt submitted to Carrie Appel. All airline receipts received by Mon 20 May will be reimbursed at check-in for the workshop. Any airline receipts received after Monday, 20 May will not be processed until the CEDAR Workshop has concluded. For details on student travel go to 2013 Workshop:Student_Information
- Fri 31 May for non-students to register on-line. A late fee of $75 is imposed on non-student registrations on Monday, 3 June (student late fee starts Monday May 20). VISA, Mastercard or Diners credit cards can be used in the registration process on-line. Cancellations incur a $15 charge.
- Fri 31 May for hotel reservations of reserved CEDAR block at the Millennium Harvest House (31 May) ($109 a night). For details on lodging and reservations go to Accommodations.