2014 Student Housing
- Student housing has been arranged at the University of Washington in Lander Hall, and will be provided from Saturday, June 21, through departure on Friday, June 27. Any stays outside these dates must be justified and approved by Kendra Greb.
- We cannot guarantee availability of lodging prior to June 21. All students must check out of the dorms by Friday, June 27. Organizers have the right to deny additional lodging.
- Students registering after May 16 will be assigned housing on a space available basis only.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure air itinerary dates match the lodging dates requested (if applicable). CEDAR is unable to pay for additional nights of lodging unless pre-approved by Kendra Greb. No exceptions can be made to this policy.
- Housing will be assigned 2 people to a room. In making assignments we will do our best to honor roommate requests, but in order to minimize costs, priority will be given to arrival and departure dates.
- Students who prefer to make their own hotel reservations must provide a receipt at the end of their stay, and will be reimbursed up to a maximum of $50.00 per night. UCAR travel policies stipulate that no reimbursement can be made without a receipt, and reimbursements cannot be more than actual costs. Receipts may be faxed, 303-497-8668, or emailed to Carrie Appel. The $50.00 housing allowance will not be reimbursed to students registering after May 16, but late registrants could be assigned housing on a space available basis (see above).
- Students bringing their families or guests should make their own lodging arrangements and apply for reimbursement.
- Check-in will be available at Lander Hall 24 hours a day. Students must check-out by 11:00am.
- Wifi is available to all attendees on the University of Washington campus.
- Parking is available for $15/day on campus. Parking permits can be purchased by students staying in shared lodging when they check in at the dorms.