Deadlines for 22-26 June 2014 CEDAR Workshop
- Fri 21 Feb 2014 for nominations for 2014 CEDAR Prize Lecturer but CSSC nominations should be via the CSSC wiki. Send nominations to Josh Semeter
- Early March for the on-line registration to be available
- Fri 14 March for CEDAR workshop conveners to request workshops on-line. See also the Guidelines for Workshop Conveners at CEDAR Workshops.
- Fri 16 May for students to register on-line. A late fee of $75 is imposed on student registrations on Monday 19 May. VISA, Mastercard or Diners credit cards can be used in the registration process on-line. Cancellations after May 19 incur a $15 charge.
- Fri 16 May for on-line submission of abstracts for posters. Abstracts are required for all submitted posters. The poster sessions will be held on Tuesday (IT) and Wednesday (MLT), June 24-25, 2014.
- Mon 19 May, all CEDAR students should try to purchase their airline tickets and have the airline receipt submitted to Carrie Appel by Monday, 19 May. All airline receipts received by Mon 19 May will be reimbursed at check-in for the workshop. Any airline receipts received after Monday, 19 May will not be processed until the CEDAR Workshop has concluded. For details on student travel go to 2014 Workshop:Student_Information
- Sun 25 May for hotel reservations of reserved CEDAR block at the Hotel Deca or Silver Cloud Inn - University District. For details on lodging and reservations go to Accommodations.
- Fri 30 May for non-students to register on-line. A late fee of $75 is imposed on non-student registrations on Monday, 2 June (student late fee starts Monday May 19). VISA, Mastercard or Diners credit cards can be used in the registration process on-line. Cancellations incur a $15 charge.
- Mon 02 June for agenda items for printing in time.
- Fri 20 June to upload student posters in competition to the online list of posters (not available as of May 24). Other poster presenters are encouraged to also upload their posters for archive.