- Students (Undergraduate, Graduate and Foreign) and CEDAR Post-Docs - $280.00
- Students must register by Friday, 12 May. A late fee of $75.00 is imposed on student registrations beginning on Saturday, 13 May. Cancellations after May 12 incur a $15.00 charge.
- Student registration includes includes the Welcome Reception, CEDAR Banquet Dinner and shared lodging at the Keystone Lodge. Lodging assignments will be posted in early June.
- Any student electing not to stay at the provided hotels will be reimbursed $50/night after the conference has been completed and their hotel receipts have been submitted to Michelle McCambridge.
- Choose to pay in 'cash' or 'check' and then ask your adviser to pay your registration fee.
- Advisers should send e-mail certification to Michelle McCambridge that their students are working in an area of CEDAR related work, and in hardship cases can ask that the registration fee for their students be waived. (NOTE: UCAR will not be making any air flight arrangements except in selected cases approved or mandated in advance.)
- Regular - $475
- Registration includes includes the Welcome Reception and the CEDAR Banquet Dinner. Guests are invited to attend the banquet at the cost of $50/pp.
- A late fee of $75.00 is imposed on Regular registrations beginning on Saturday, May 27. Cancellations incur a $15.00 charge.
- One Day (CEDAR Banquet Dinner not included) - $175.00
- Two Day (CEDAR Banquet Dinner not included) - $250.00
- CEDAR Banquet Dinner - $50.00
- VISA, Mastercard or Diners credit cards can be used in the registration process on-line.
- Hardship cases can request, but are not guaranteed, that their registration fee be reduced or waived. To be considered please e-mail Michelle McCambridge regarding your situation. The deadline for these requests is Friday, May 5
Post-Submittal Editing and Reports (e.g. abstracts, payment, etc)
It is possible to edit the registration information, look at confirmation pages, and view reports from the registration site. Participants can pay cash at the registration desk, mail a check or pay by Visa, MasterCard or Diners credit card. Receipts for credit card payments are emailed immediately, and can also be printed out later.
Please be aware that a late fee of $75 is imposed (see above for when).
One or two abstracts can be added later at a later date. Poster abstracts are required and due Friday, May 12. The poster session abstracts for Poster sessions will be available in .pdf format in the form of a poster booklet.
- Click above on '2017 CEDAR Workshop On-Line Registration'
- Enter your email address under 'Post-Submittal Editing' Log in and click 'Submit'
- Click on one of the activities under 'Edit Your Submission', 'View Confirmations of Submitted Data' or 'Other'
- Exit to another URL
- In an effort to become more environmentally friendly CEDAR will not be providing registration packets this year. We will provide Workshop Agendas and a small amount of additional handout materials for your reference at the workshop registration tables.
- All Workshop Materials Will Be Available Online.
- Wifi is available to all attendees at the Keystone Conference Center.
- 2017 Workshop:Student_Information (Including shuttle information from Albuquerque International Sunport to Santa Fe)
- Accommodations (CEDAR students (by May 12 via registration form) and others at the Keystone Lodge by May 17)