2016 Workshop:Student Information
- Registration: Friday, May 13. A late fee of $75 will be assessed beginning Saturday, May14. Travel reimbursement and housing is not guaranteed to any student registering after May 13. To receive travel support including lodging and airfare/mileage reimbursement, STUDENTS MUST PRESENT A POSTER. $15 fee is assessed on all cancellations after May 14.
- Travel support will be limited to the first 125 students that apply for it. Please email requests to Michelle McCambridge prior to May 13.
- Poster Abstracts: Friday, May 13. This must be done online as an edit to your registration if not done at the time of your registration.'
- Airline Ticket Purchase: Saturday, May 14. All CEDAR students should try to purchase their Domestic airline tickets and have the airline receipt submitted to Michelle McCambridge by 5:00pm MST Saturday, May 14. Airline receipts received by Saturday, May 14 will be reimbursed at CEDAR check-in, and will only be reimbursed up to the amount of the equivalent airfare. Any airfare receipts submitted after May 16 will be processed after the Workshop concludes. International flights will not be reimbursed.
- Students - $280
- Students must register by Friday, 13 May. A late fee of $75.00 is imposed on student registrations beginning on Saturday, May 14. Cancellations after May 13 incur a $15.00 charge.
- Student registration includes the CEDAR-GEM Welcome Reception, CEDAR-GEM Student Dinner and the CEDAR Banquet Dinner.
- To receive travel support including shared lodging at the Eldorado Hotel or the Drury Plaza Inn and airfare/mileage reimbursement, STUDENTS MUST PRESENT A POSTER. Anyone submitting a lodging request that does not submit an abstract by Friday, 13 May will not receive travel support. Lodging assignments will be emailed in early June.
- Any student electing not to stay at the provided hotel will be reimbursed $50.00/night after the conference has been completed and their hotel receipts have been submitted to Michelle McCambridge.
- Advisers should send e-mail certification to Michelle McCambridge that their students are working in an area of CEDAR related work, and in hardship cases can ask that the registration fee for their students be waived. The deadline for these requests is Friday, May 6 (NOTE: UCAR will not be making any air flight arrangements except in selected cases approved or mandated in advance.)
- In an effort to become more environmentally friendly CEDAR will not be providing registration packets. We will provide Workshop Agendas and a small amount of additional handout materials for your reference at the workshop registration tables.
- All Workshop Materials Will Be Available Online.
- Wifi is available to all attendees at the Eldorado hotel's conference center and the Santa Fe Convention Center.