2017 CEDAR Workshop
Sunday-Friday at noon, 18-23 June 2017
Keystone Conference Center and Lodge, Keystone, CO
Plenary and workshop presenters are encouraged to convert their .pptx talks into .pdf form for archive the day of their presentation or earlier. Poster presents are encouraged to upload their .pdf posters before the workshop and this is required for students in competition. Later uploads are also excellent for archive purposes.
- Lactation rooms are available
- Child care information under the 'Logistics' tab at the top of this page
Workshop proposals (Due 10 March 2017)
- CEDAR workshop conveners submit descriptions of your workshops on-line - due Friday 10 March 2017
Registration, Ground Transportation and Lodging for the 2017 CEDAR Workshop
2017 Workshop: | Register]
Registration Deadlines: Students- 12 May and Regulars- 26 May - poster abstracts due 12 May
(links to ground transportation and lodging are at the registration website)
STUDENTS MUST PRESENT A POSTER to receive travel support including lodging and airfare/mileage reimbursement.
Travel support is limited to the first 125 students that request it during the registration process.
NEW THIS YEAR: ALL STUDENT AIRFARE MUST BE PURCHASED THROUGH CAIN TRAVEL. REIMBURSEMENTS FOR AIRFARE WILL NO LONGER APPLY. Airfare requests will be submitted through the registration process.
Poster Abstract submission (due May 12) and Session Information
Poster sizes should fit into a 4' X 4' space. Poster abstracts submission is coming up soon.
CEDAR Science Steering Committee
- John Sahr (chair)
- Jonathan Makela
- Roger Varney
- Ethan Miller
- Lynn Harvey
- Meghan Burleigh (student representative)
- Seebany Datta-Barua
- Scott England
- Victoriya Forsythe (student representative)
- Marco Milla (international representative )
- Yue Deng (GEM liaison)
- Ludger Scherliess
- Edwin Mierkiewicz
- Astrid Maute
- Therese Moretto Jorgensen (Geosciences head ex-officio representative)
- Ruth Lieberman (Aeronomy ex-officio representative)
- John Meriwether (facilities ex-officio representative)