2017 Workshop:Student Information
- Registration: Friday, May 12. A late fee of $75 will be assessed beginning Saturday, May 13. Travel reimbursement and housing is not guaranteed to any student registering after May 12. To receive travel support including lodging and airfare/mileage reimbursement, STUDENTS MUST PRESENT A POSTER. $15 fee is assessed on all cancellations after May 12.
- Poster Abstracts: Friday, May 12. This must be done online as an edit to your registration if not done at the time of your registration.
- Airline Ticket Purchase: NEW THIS YEAR - INFORMATION COMING SOON!
- Students - $280
- Students must register by Friday, 12 May. A late fee of $75.00 is imposed on student registrations beginning on Saturday, May 13. Cancellations after May 13 incur a $15.00 charge.
- Student registration includes the CEDAR Banquet Dinner.
- To receive travel support including shared lodging at the Keystone Lodge and airfare/mileage reimbursement, STUDENTS MUST PRESENT A POSTER. Anyone submitting a lodging request that does not submit an abstract by Friday, 12 May will not receive travel support. Lodging assignments will be emailed in early June.
- Any student electing not to stay at the provided hotel will be reimbursed $50.00/night after the conference has been completed and their hotel receipts have been submitted to Michelle McCambridge.
- Advisers should send e-mail certification to Barbara Emery that their students are working in an area of CEDAR related work, and in hardship cases can ask that the registration fee for their students be waived. (NOTE: UCAR will not be making any air flight arrangements except in selected cases approved or mandated in advance.)
- In an effort to become more environmentally friendly CEDAR will not be providing registration packets. We will provide Workshop Agendas and a small amount of additional handout materials for your reference at the workshop registration tables.
- All Workshop Materials Will Be Available Online.
- Wifi is available to all attendees the Keystone Conference Center.