From Jean Pierre Raulin (raulin at craam.mackenzie.br) on 04 February 2013.
We are 2 days from the abstract submission deadline.
Therefore, this is the last reminder for the SM03 session at:
American Geophysical Union - Meeting of the Americas Cancun, México - 14 - 17 May 2013
Please consider submitting an abstract.
There will be available travel funds for students and early career scientists, as well as the Outstanding Student Paper Awards (OSPA). Please see details at
CALL FOR PAPERS Session SM03: Ionosphere response to upper and lower transients
- Deadline for receipt of abstracts: 6 February 2013 11:59 pm ET
- Notifications of accepted abstracts will be distributed via email
on Wednesday, 13 March
- Meeting Home page: http://moa.agu.org/2013/
- Abstract submission:
- SM 03 Session details:
Confirmed Invited Speakers are:
- Yasuyuki TANAKA - ISAS, Japan
- David PISA - IAP, Prague, Czech Republic
- Emilia CORREIA - CRAAM/UPM/INPE, São Paulo, Brazil
- Morris COHEN - VLF-Stanford, US
Kind regards, Conveners:
- Jean-Pierre Raulin - CRAAM/EE/UPM
- Andrea Borgazzi - UNAM
- Alejandro Lara - UNAM
- Roman Perez-Enriquez - UNAM
_______________________________________________ Cedar_email mailing list Cedar_email@mailman.ucar.edu http://mailman.ucar.edu/mailman/listinfo/cedar_email