The CEDAR Database contains hourly Dst values calculated from lower latitude ground magnetometers between 1 January 1957 to within about 6 months of the present. These can be obtained via the VSTO Data Portal
- Click on the Data tab
- Click on 'Start by Instruments'
- In the 'Filter by Physical Domain' select CEDAR
- Check the box next to 'Show Instrument Code' and click 'Reload'
- click the radio button next to '212 - Geophysical indices from NGDC: Dst [Magnetometer]' and click 'Next'
- Continue with your selections for date, time, parameters if desired.
Other sources for Dst (1957-present) are:
- Dst (1957-present) from the World Data Center in Japan
- Dst (1957-present) from the World Data Center in Boulder
-Revised 10 Nov 2006 by Barbara Emery