Revision as of 19:44, 2 June 2017 by Emery
Last Revised 06/02/2017 by Barbara Emery
- 6-16 June 2017, Goddard Space Flight Center, MD, USA. 2017 Space Weather REDI Summer Bootcamp. The first week is geared at an undergraduate level, but woud also be appropriate for others who are interested in broadening their space weather knowledge - such as graduate students, scientists, engineers, educators, mission operators, and competitive high school students. The second week is split into 2 tracks. Applications due 20 April at http://bit.ly/swredi2017
- 12-16 June 2017, L’Aquila, Italy, Course for PhD and Post-Docs on “Cosmic Ray Physics in Space” of the International School of Space Science, applications due 26 March at http://www.cifs-isss.org/
- 18-23 June 2017 (Sunday - Friday), Keystone Conference Center and Lodge, Keystone, CO, USA, http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/Workshop:Main
- June 19-23, 2017, Sofia, Bulgaria, Comet Formation Paradigm After Rosetta. What is the Hallmark of Cometary Nuclei Formation in Protoplanetary Discs Inherited from Rosetta?, abstracts due April 25, http://www.astro.bas.bg/comets2017
- 10-14 July 2017, Corfu, Greece. Workshop on Kappa Distributions & Non-Extensive Statistical Mechanics: Theory & Applications in Plasmas, held during the SigmaPhi2017 Conference (International Conference on STATISTICAL PHYSICS). Abstracts due 18 April, http://www.sigmaphi.polito.it/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106&catid=21&Itemid=232
- 24-28 July 2017, Saint-Sauveur, Quebec, Canada, SHINE Workshop, abstracts due 23 June, http://shinecon.org/CurrentMeeting.php
- 31 July - 04 August 2017, Boston College, MA, USA. UN/US Workshop on the International Space Weather Initiative: The Decade after the IHY 2007. Abstracts and travel support requests due 31 March at http://iswi2017.bc.edu for US citizens or at http://www.unoosa.org/oosa/en/ourwork/psa/schedule/2017/2017-un-usa-workshop-on-international-space-weather-initiative.html for non-US citizens.
- August 14-15, 2017, Cologne, Germany, pre-conference for students to learn to program an MHD solver,
- August 16-18, 2017, Cologne, Germany, Numerical techniques in MHD simulations, abstracts due June 18 (extended deadline), http://complexsystems.uni-koeln.de/mhd2017.html
- 21-25 August 2017, Portland, OR, USA. Space Physics Division (SPD) meeting, NASA.
- 27 August - 01 September 2017, Good Hope for Earth Sciences, IUGG Joint Assembly with IAPSO, IAMAS, IAGA, Cape Town, South Africa, early registration/abstracts? due 12 May,http://www.iapso-iamas-iaga2017.com
- 25-29 September 2017, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, USA. International Conference on Substorms (ICS13), http://ics13.unh.edu/) . Financial support requests due 15 April, abstracts due 15 June.
- 25-29 September 2017, Leiden, The Netherlands, Space Weather: a Multi-Disciplinary Approach,
register for only 45 participants on-line at http://lorentzcenter.nl/lc/web/2017/921/info.php3?wsid=921&venue=Oort
- 19-23 November 2017, Tokyo, Japan. Helicity Thinkshop-3. Questions or comments: Nobumitsu Yokoi: nobyokoi (at) iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp or Kirill Kuzanyan: kuzanyan (at) gmail.com