Revision as of 23:26, 27 November 2007 by WikiSysop
University of Illinois Lidar
Data in the CEDAR Database from the University of Illinois lidar
- Arecibo AIDA-89 campaign, U of IL Na Lidar
- Hawaii ALOHA-90 campaign, U of IL Na Lidar
- Urbana Fe measurements, U of IL Fe Lidar
- Urbana Tn/Wn/Na measurements, U of IL Na Lidar, 1996-1998
University of Illinois lidar Data that are NOT in the CEDAR Database
- Sodium wind/temperature lidar from September 1994 through April 1995 was located at Starfire Optical Range (SOR) near Albuquerque, New Mexico. Have 8 nights of excellent data, some of which is at http://eosl.csl.uiuc.edu/Research/SOR/.
- Sodium and iron lidars from 1995 through 2001. Temperatures were collected from daily balloonsonde measurments from 2.835 km) to about 35 km every 250 m, and from the lidars every 500 m up to 110 km. The temperatures, sodium (Na) densities and iron (Fe) densities were combined into monthly and weekly values in the University of Illinois South Pole 2002 (UISP-02) model. Values for this model are available at the web site http://eosl.csl.uiuc.edu/Research/SouthPole/.
- Sodium wind/temperature lidar from 2002? was located at Maui, Hawaii.
-Revised 24 Aug 2005 by Barbara Emery