Revision as of 15:45, 12 February 2014 by Reimer.a
- I am currently working on obtaining my PhD at the Institute for Space and Atmospheric Research at the University of Saskatchewan with Dr. Glenn Hussey.
- Studying the coherent scattering process at HF with the Super Dual Auroral Radar Network ([SuperDARN http://superdarn.usask.ca/]) and Incoherent Scatter Radars (and other instruments as necessary).
- Ionospheric radio-physics
- Remote sensing techniques
- Radar signal processing
- Geo-space environment
- Aerospace Engineering and Robotics
- Planetology and Astronomy
- Weather (terrestrial/space)
- DIY/Fixing stuff
You may reach me by email.