Revision as of 14:16, 19 June 2017 by Reimer.a
- Research Engineer at SRI International. Responsible for processing AMISR data. Email me for custom processing requests and data access: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing my PhD thesis with the Institute for Space and Atmospheric Research at the University of Saskatchewan with Dr. Glenn Hussey.
- Produced an improved fitting methodology for data from the Super Dual Auroral Radar Network (SuperDARN). The software is called LMFIT2 and is available on github here.
- Ionospheric radio-physics
- Remote sensing techniques
- Radar signal processing
- Geo-space environment
- Aerospace Engineering and Robotics
- Planetology and Astronomy
- Weather (terrestrial/space)
- HAM Radio
- DIY/Fixing stuff