Last Revised 08/10/2012 by Barbara Emery
- 04-07 January 2012, URSI National Meeting, Boulder, CO, USA, student travel funding, student paper competition and regular abstracts are due 23 September 2011, http://www.nrsmboulder.org
- 12-17 March 2012, 13th International Symposium on Equatorial Aeronomy, at the La Hacienda Bahia Paracas Hotel (http://www.hoteleslahacienda.com/esp/paracas/index_paracas.html), Paracas, Peru, and the 50th Anniversary of the Jicamarca Radio Observatory with agenda http://jro-app.igp.gob.pe/jro50/eventosPDF/agenda_en.pdf and also the 50 years from the first ISEA which took place in Huaychulo, Peru (1962). The central day for Jicamarca´s 50th anniversary will be right after ISEA13, i.e., on Saturday March 17th 2012 at the Jicamarca Radio Observatory. http://jro.igp.gob.pe/isea13
- 19-22 March 2012, Inner Magnetosphere Coupling II (IMC II), UCLA, Los Angeles, California, USA, abstracts due 25 January, http://www.i-mp.org/conference/i-mp_2012/.
- 19-23 March 2012, 13th workshop on Technical and Scientific Aspects of MST Radar (MST13), Kuhlungsborn, Germany, abstracts due 6 November 2011, early registration 18 December 2011, http://www.iap-kborn.de/MST13/
- 27-30 March 2012, Special Session on LOFAR (INS4) at the upcoming NAM/GAG/UKSP/MIST 2012 Conference at The University of Manchester, England, UK, http://www.jb.man.ac.uk/nam/
- 05-06 April, Fabry-Perot Workshop at MIT/Haystack, MA, contact email@example.com
- 24-27 April 2012 Space Weather Workshop, Boulder, CO, USA, http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/sww.
- 14-17 May 2012, Extreme Space Weather Events Workshop, Boulder, CO, USA, free registration deadline April 27, http://www.predsci.com/ESWE-workshop
- 21-23 May 2012, Workshop on Coronal Magnetism – Connecting Models to Data and the Corona to the Earth, Boulder, CO, USA, abstracts due 1 April, http://www.hao.ucar.edu/CoronalMagnetismWorkshop/index.php
- 27 May - 01 Jun 2012, SuperDARN Workshop, Polar Research Institute of China, Shanghai, China, http://www.superdarnworkshop2012.org
- 04-08 June 2012, Space Weather Effects on Humans: in Space and on Earth, pace Research Institute Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia, registration deadline for those needing visas is 15 March, http://swh2012.cosmos.ru
- 05 June 2012, Space Weather Enterprise Forum, 'Solar Maximum 2013 – How Space Weather Will Affect You!', National Press Club in Washington, DC, USA, http://www.nswp.gov/swef/swef_2012.html
- 10-14 June 2012, American Astronomical Society and Solar Physics Division 220th Meeting, Anchorage, AK, USA
- 17-22 June 2012, Geospace Environment Modeling (GEM) Summer Workshop June 17-22, 2012, Snowmass, CO, USA, http://www.cpe.vt.edu/gem/
- 18-22 June 2012, Solar Wind 13, Big Island, Hawaii, USA, http://www.sw13.org
- 24-29 June 2012, 27th Coupling, Energetics, and Dynamics of Atmospheric Regions (CEDAR) workshop, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, http://cedarweb.hao.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2012_Workshop:Main
- 24-30 June, 2012, III International Conference “Atmosphere, ionosphere, safety” (AIS-2012), Kaliningrad, Russia, abstracts due 15 March, http://www.ais2012.ru
- 25-29 June 2012, SHINE, Mauii, Hawaii, USA
- 14-22 July 2012, 39th COSPAR (Committee on Space Research), Mysore, India, http://www.cospar-assembly.org and http://www.cospar2012india.org
- 31 July - 09 August 2012, Summer School - Polar Aeronomy and Radio Science, Alaska, USA, applications due 15 June, http://www.gi.alaska.edu/PARS/
- 13-17 August 2012, Asia Oceania Geosciences Society AOGS-AGU (Western Pacific GM) Joint Assembly 2012, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore, abstracts due 12 March 2012 (open 15 January 2012), early registration 4 June 2012, http://www.asiaoceania.org/aogs2012/
- 20-24 August, 2012, 39th annual European Meeting on Atmospheric Studies by Optical Methods, Sopot, Poland, abstracts due 18 May, http://www.iopan.gda.pl/ASOM39/
- 10-14 September 2012, Fifth Solar Orbiter Workshop, Brugge, Belgium, contact Daniel Mueller <dmueller at rssd.esa.int>.
- 11-14 September 2012, 7th WORKSHOP ON LONG-TERM CHANGES AND TRENDS IN THE ATMOSPHERE, Buenos Aires, Argentina, http://www1.herrera.unt.edu.ar/faceyt/trends2012/
- 17-25 September 2012, ISWI & MAGDAS School, Bandung, Indonesia, applications due 30 June, http://iswimagdas2012.dirgantara-lapan.or.id/application/register.php
- 01-05 October 2012, Joint Cluster-THEMIS meeting (including ARTEMIS), LASP, Colorado, USA, http://sci.esa.int/clusterworkshop
- 09-12 October 2012, Joint 4th HEPPA (High Energy Particle Precipitation in the Atmosphere) and SOLARIS (SOLAR Influence for SPARC (Stratospheric Processes and their Role in Climate)) meeting, NCAR, Boulder, CO, USA, abstracts and registration due 17 August, http://www2.acd.ucar.edu/heppasolaris
- 16-18 October 2012, TIMED anniversary Symposium on Understanding the Ionosphere, Thermosphere, Mesosphere Over a Solar Cycle and Longer, Mt Washington Conference Center, Baltimore, MD, USA, contact Sam Yee (sam.yee at jhuapl.edu) or 240-228-6206 for further information.
- 30 October - 1 November 2012, Sixth FORMOSAT-3/COSMIC Data Users Workshop, UCAR's Center Green (CG1) conference facility in Boulder, Colorado, USA, http://www.cosmic.ucar.edu/oct2012workshop/index.html.
- 06-09 November 2012, International Symposium on Solar-Terrestrial Physics (ISSTP), Puna, India, abstracts due 31 July, http://www.iiserpune.ac.in/~isstp2012
- 12-16 November 2012, International AGU Chapman Conference on "Hemispheric and Longitude Dependence of Space Weather", Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, http://www.agu.org/meetings/Chapman/.
- 03-07 December 2012, AGU Fall Meeting, San Francisco, CA, USA, abstracts due 8 August, http://www.agu.org/meetings/