Revision as of 10:13, 13 March 2017 by Emery
Last Revised 03/13/2017 by Barbara Emery
- 6-16 June 2017, Goddard Space Flight Center, MD, USA. 2017 Space Weather REDI Summer Bootcamp. The first week is geared at an undergraduate level, but woud also be appropriate for others who are interested in broadening their space weather knowledge - such as graduate students, scientists, engineers, educators, mission operators, and competitive high school students. The second week is split into 2 tracks. Applications due 20 April at http://bit.ly/swredi2017
- 18-23 June 2017 (Sunday - Friday), Keystone Conference Center and Lodge, Keystone, CO, USA, http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/Workshop:Main
- June 19-23, 2017, Sofia, Bulgaria, Comet Formation Paradigm After Rosetta. What is the Hallmark of Cometary Nuclei Formation in Protoplanetary Discs Inherited from Rosetta?, abstracts due April 25, http://www.astro.bas.bg/comets2017
- 31 July - 04 August 2017, Boston College, MA, USA. UN/US Workshop on the International Space Weather Initiative: The Decade after the IHY 2007. Abstracts and travel support requests due 31 March at http://iswi2017.bc.edu for US citizens or at http://www.unoosa.org/oosa/en/ourwork/psa/schedule/2017/2017-un-usa-workshop-on-international-space-weather-initiative.html for non-US citizens.
- August 16-18, 2017, Cologne, Germany, Numerical techniques in MHD simulations, abstracts due June 1, http://complexsystems.uni-koeln.de/mhd2017.html
- 21-25 August 2017, Portland, OR, USA. Space Physics Division (SPD) meeting, NASA.